About PNC Bank
PNC Bank, the principal subsidiary of the PNC Financial Services Group, is currently the sixth largest bank in terms of deposits in the United States and the third largest bank off-premise ATM provider. With roots in commercial banking that date back to the 1800s, the bank offers consumer and corporate services in more than 2,500 branches and 6,400 ATMS in 15 states and the District of Columbia.
As a large financial service organization, PNC Bank of course more than just offers banking products and services. The bank also provides a variety of loan products, allowing individual consumers to access funds and then to pay back the principal with an interest rate. These loans can be granted for a lot of purposes, such as purchasing a car or home, financing a college education, or refinancing existing loans. Here are the main types of personal loans.
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or purchasing a second home or ready to refinance, PNC offers a number of mortgage options with competitive interest rates designed to meet your needs. Some of these options include:
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- FHA Loans
- No Mortgage Insurance
- Interest Only Loans
- Extra Low Payment ARMs
- Jumbo Loans
- VA Mortgages
- Mortgage Refinance
All mortgage loans offered by PNC Bank are subject to credit approval and property appraisal.
For those who want to leverage their home’s established equity for financing solution, PNC Bank offers you two types of Home Equity loans: Choice Home Equity Line of Credit and Home Equity Installment Loan. The former has a variable rate with fixed rate options, while the latter is only offered a fixed rate and fixed-term loan. The common terms are 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 years. You can choose a term that is best for you.
Though terms and conditions for them are different, these two types of loans have the same collateral requirement: primary residence or vacation home, with first or second lien position.
Sure, almost every auto lender offers on-site financing, but you can apply for an auto loan you need in minutes at PNC Bank. With competitive rates, these loans offer the loan amount between $7,500 and $50,000. Plus, with PNC Check Ready, you will get a blank check that allows you to fill in for up to your approved loan amount in just one day. The PNC Check Ready check enables you to buy a new or used car from a licensed dealer nationwide.
PNC Check Ready is an approval for PNC Auto Loan which is subject to meeting established credit criteria.
Personal Loans & Line of Credit
Looking for any loan without the collateral requirements? Personal Loans & Line of Credit from PNC Bank is an ideal option for you. These loans offer you access to the money you need without the collateral requirements of other financing options. They come in two options:
• Personal Line of Credit – A personal line of credit allows you to access funds up to an approved credit limit when needed. That is to say, you can decide when and how much to borrow, with the loan amount of $1,500 to $25,000. These loans have a variable rate, based on Wall Street Journal Prime Rate.
• Personal Installment Loan – If you want to borrow a specific amount of money at one time, but repay it through regular monthly payments, then an installment loan is right for you. The loan of this type can be used for many purposes, such as debt consolidation, home improvements and purchasing, refinancing or taking cash out on boats, RV’s or motorcycles. These loans are available either secured by collateral (with the loan amount between $2,000 and $100,000) or unsecured (with the loan amount between $1,000 and $25,000).
Can your federal loan cover the full cost of your education? If not, PNC Bank, with a variety of education loans can help close the gap. These loans offer creditworthy students and/or parents the funds needed to cover their education costs. Without application or origination fees, these loans come in options as follows:
- Undergraduate Private Loan – These loans are for students who are enrolled at least half time in a degree program.
- Graduate/Professional Private Loan – These loans are for graduate or professional students who are enrolled at least half time in a degree program.
- Health Professional Loan – The loan of this type is for graduate students and undergraduates in an accelerated program who are pursuing a degree in PNC-approved health-related field of study. To qualify for such a loan, students are required to be enrolled at least half time.
- Health Professions Residency Loan – These loans are for MD and DO residents
- Bar Study Loan – To qualify for such a loan, students must be enrolled at least half time at an approved ABA-accredited law school with less than 6 months remaining until graduation. Or, they have graduated from one within the last 6 months.
PNC Bank more than just offers convenience to individuals. It also offers great convenience and benefits for business owners, with a variety of business loans and credit. Whether you need to finance your business’ expansion, or just simplify your vendor payments, PNC can help you analyze your needs and then select the borrowing option that is best for your business plans. Here are the main options for business loans.
- Lines of Credit: Choice Credit for Business Line of Credit, Business Equity Line of Credit and Secured Line of Credit
- Term Loans: Choice Credit for Business Term Loan, Business Equity Installment Loan, Secured Term Loan, Commercial Mortgage and Business Vehicle Loan
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Financing
- Credit Cards
PNC Bank Official Website: http://www.pnc.com
Continued education today is usually a pricey endeavor, as a result most college students are unable to afford tuition without student loans. Fortunately, there are school scholarships and federal student loans which could aid them to pay for the college degree. However, these grants and loans are a bit harder to obtain, with limitations on the amount of them.
This web site is not affiliated with PNC Bank. We recommend PNC Bank official site for more accurate information of its financial services.