About Capital One
As a member of Fortune 500, Capital One is a bank holding company specializing in credit cards, auto loans, home loans as well as various banking and savings products. Since 1988, Capital One has been providing many financial options to their customers throughout the world. At present, the company is among the leading credit card companies in the United States. In addition to being a credit card company, Capital One is a good option for people who are seeking for a variety of customer lending products, such as, vehicle loans and personal loans.
Auto Loans of Capital One
Widely acknowledged as America’s largest online vehicle lender, Capital One Auto Finance offers various vehicle loans to their clients directly through the internet and dealerships.
• New Car Loans: New auto loan rates are as low as 2.99% APR. Aside from that, it features fixed rate, free 45-day rate lock as well as free and effective application.
• Used Car Loan: Compared to the new car loan, the used car loan has higher APR, say 3.99%.
• Car Loan Refinance: If you want to refinance your car loan, you can still ask Capital One for help. The refinance car loan is as low as 3.69% APR. It is said that people are able to lower their payments by $500 per year on average with the Capital One car loan refinance. What is more, this type of loan can be reached via the Capital One free and fast online services.
Capital One Personal Loans
Capital One has announced that the personal loans are only available in areas where there is a Capital One Bank. If your region has no such banks, you will be unable to apply for the loan. If you are considering cutting down on debt, financing home improvements, planning a wedding, going back to school for further education or starting a home business, the Capital One personal loans will never fail you. Following is some sparkling features of this type of loan.
- Flexible loan amounts which can cater to the demands of different customers.
- Various and flexible payment terms.
- There is no prepayment penalty of this loan, which can reduce the borrowers’ debt to a large extent.
- Free, convenient and automatic payment option.
- Fixed rate guarantee which allows customers to pay the same amount from month to month.
- Free online payment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Online access to account balances.
Capital One Online Banking
Capital One boasts a secured website with which customers are able to connect and log into their existing control or savings account anytime, anywhere. Capital One’s online banking provides various financial products and services on their site, which includes the credit card, online banking, bill payment, loans, loyalty cards, CDs as well as savings accounts. In addition, there are a lot of characteristics and advantages of their online bank accounts including advanced and free online security and zero liability for not authorized online transactions. With the online banking services, all the customers of Capital One can enjoy the bonuses below.
- Check your balance
- Pay bills online wherever the internet access can be connected
- Set up alerts
- Make stop payments
- Record checks and send a secure message
- Transfer funds
- Change your address or profile
People who have some difficulties in logging in or enrolling on the web can call: 1-877-442-3764.
Capital One Official Website: http://www.capitalone.com
It is widely acknowledged that Capital One Bank is among the largest financial companies in the world. Almost all the financial products and services can be reached there. With the fast development of science and technology, online banking services have been offered by a lot of banks. Capital One is not an exception, either. Going to a bank may take you a lot of time, choosing the online banking services will be sure to give you a lot of convenience and comfort.
This web site is not affiliated with Capital One. We recommend Capital One official site for more accurate information of its financial services.